Re: Is MCSA a possibility with my current knowledge?

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Tom Miller, Jul 26, 2003.

  1. Tom Miller

    Tom Miller Guest

    There are 2 issues. 1) Can you pass the tests without using the product at
    all? No. You either need the product your testing on, or a very, very good
    simulation to practice on. Even a 2 node LAN with a W2K server and a
    W2k-pro workstation (use a cross-over cable) will allow you to practice all
    the stuff you need to practice.
    2) Should you take a real exam without taking any practice exams? No, a
    good practice exam is both cheaper than the real one, and it will point out
    to you that your not ready, if your not ready.
    Tom

    Tom Miller, Jul 26, 2003