Re: Is MCSA a possibility with my current knowledge?

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Dandy WEYN, Jul 3, 2003.

  1. Dandy WEYN

    Dandy WEYN Guest

    What you always can do is have a look on the microsoft training and
    certification website : www.microsoft.com/training
    to look for the MCSA certifications and skills that will be measured in the
    corresponding exams.
    If you do have a good feeling with the topics covered you can also check on
    the www.microsoft.com/assessment website and take one of the skills
    assessment tests (.... microsoft will soon release additional tests).

    An other method on how to measure your skills are the tests a company as
    transcender (www.transcender.com) is offering. They do provide exam
    preparation tests that will reflect a real microsoft exam situation and give
    you a good explanation on every question.
    Ofcourse there are other companies providing the same.

    You need to have a good understanding of the entire operating system,
    including group membership, permissions, ACL.
    There's probably quite a lot of stuff in Windows 2000 or Xp you didn't
    discover yet.

    Anyhow ... if you feel you can do it ... I can only tell you ... go and take
    a test ...

    Good luck and hope to see you certified !

    --
    Dandy Weyn
    [MCSE - MCSA - MCDBA - MCT]

    Dandy WEYN, Jul 3, 2003