Re: Is MCSA a possibility with my current knowledge?

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Dandy WEYN, Jul 3, 2003.

  1. Dandy WEYN

    Dandy WEYN Guest

    What you always can do is have a look on the microsoft training and
    certification website :
    to look for the MCSA certifications and skills that will be measured in the
    corresponding exams.
    If you do have a good feeling with the topics covered you can also check on
    the website and take one of the skills
    assessment tests (.... microsoft will soon release additional tests).

    An other method on how to measure your skills are the tests a company as
    transcender ( is offering. They do provide exam
    preparation tests that will reflect a real microsoft exam situation and give
    you a good explanation on every question.
    Ofcourse there are other companies providing the same.

    You need to have a good understanding of the entire operating system,
    including group membership, permissions, ACL.
    There's probably quite a lot of stuff in Windows 2000 or Xp you didn't
    discover yet.

    Anyhow ... if you feel you can do it ... I can only tell you ... go and take
    a test ...

    Good luck and hope to see you certified !

    Dandy Weyn

    Dandy WEYN, Jul 3, 2003