Re: Is Key selling our sole to the Devil.?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Donchano, Mar 16, 2011.

  1. Donchano

    Donchano Guest

    On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 12:16:28 +1300, Possible <>
    trolled nz.comp with off-topic drivel :

    Beforre I killfile your worthless arse, I just want to tell you to
    take your off-topic troll, sit on it and spin.

    And while you're at it, fucking learn to spell. Unless, of course,
    you're suggesting that of all the varieties of fish, Key has chosen
    sole to sell to the devil. Or maybe you're talking about New Zealand's
    national shoe ...

    Idiot.

    Donchano, Mar 16, 2011

  2. Donchano

    Possible Guest

    Re: Is Key selling our soul to the Devil.?

    On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 12:40:45 +1300, Donchano
    <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 12:16:28 +1300, Possible <>
    >trolled nz.comp with off-topic drivel :
    >
    >Beforre I killfile your worthless arse, I just want to tell you to
    >take your off-topic troll, sit on it and spin.
    >
    >And while you're at it, fucking learn to spell. Unless, of course,
    >you're suggesting that of all the varieties of fish, Key has chosen
    >sole to sell to the devil. Or maybe you're talking about New Zealand's
    >national shoe ...
    >
    >Idiot.

    And what is spelling to do with it all or is it you like picking on
    every one here.

    This is not off topic at all as it affects every one here, and any one
    that uses a ISP.

    Possible, Mar 17, 2011

  3. On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 20:36:33 +1300, EMB <> wrote:

    >On 17/03/2011 12:40 p.m., Donchano wrote:
    >>
    >> On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 12:16:28 +1300, Possible<>
    >> trolled nz.comp with off-topic drivel :
    >>
    >> Beforre I killfile your worthless arse, I just want to tell you to
    >> take your off-topic troll, sit on it and spin.
    >>
    >> And while you're at it, fucking learn to spell. Unless, of course,
    >> you're suggesting that of all the varieties of fish, Key has chosen
    >> sole to sell to the devil. Or maybe you're talking about New Zealand's
    >> national shoe ...
    >>
    >> Idiot.

    >It's another Woger nym-shift.

    Well, be that as it may, on this occassion at least, he has without
    doubt cast pearls before swine.

    Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce, Mar 17, 2011
  4. Donchano

    Geopelia Guest

    "Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 20:36:33 +1300, EMB <> wrote:
    >
    >>On 17/03/2011 12:40 p.m., Donchano wrote:
    >>>
    >>> On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 12:16:28 +1300, Possible<>
    >>> trolled nz.comp with off-topic drivel :
    >>>
    >>> Beforre I killfile your worthless arse, I just want to tell you to
    >>> take your off-topic troll, sit on it and spin.
    >>>
    >>> And while you're at it, fucking learn to spell. Unless, of course,
    >>> you're suggesting that of all the varieties of fish, Key has chosen
    >>> sole to sell to the devil. Or maybe you're talking about New Zealand's
    >>> national shoe ...
    >>>
    >>> Idiot.

    >>It's another Woger nym-shift.

    > Well, be that as it may, on this occassion at least, he has without
    > doubt cast pearls before swine.

    From Bluff oysters?
    Another kettle of fish.

    Geopelia, Mar 25, 2011