Re: Is it possible to pass 70-271 using only the practice tests?

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Michael D. Alligood, Jan 14, 2007.

  1. Unfortunately I would recommend you sit this exam anytime soon. With the
    information you provided in your recent post; IMHO you do not possess
    the skills or ability to successfully negotiate the exams. By taking the
    exam with little or no experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting
    Windows XP Professional in a network environment, you run a high risk of
    failure. Even if you passed the exams by using nothing but practice
    tests; you would damage and devalue the certification itself. Please
    reconsider taking the test at this time. Are you on a time frame to
    achieve this certification for employment reasons?

    Browse the link below and make the determination yourself. The link
    provided below is a list of "Skills Measured" that Microsoft EXPECTS you
    to be proficient in to successfully pass the exam:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-271.mspx#EOD
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-272.mspx#EQD

    --
    Michael D. Alligood