Re: Is it possible to combine two core exams (.Net & VC6) to get MCSD?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Lura Johnson [MSFT], Aug 29, 2003.

  1. MCSD certification requirements for .Net are available at this link:
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdotnet.asp. If
    you'd like to start by earning your MCAD cert, that information is available
    here: http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcad/requirements.asp

    Hope this is helpful and good luck!

    Lura Johnson [MSFT], Aug 29, 2003