RE: Is it a must to have work experience for taking MCTS 70 -536 ?

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by Joel, Feb 14, 2007.

  1. Joel

    Joel Guest

    experience is not really necessary but if you have some you will find it
    easier to understand and write the exam. it is the ideal situation to have
    some experience because the objective of the exam is to prove that you can
    use the technologies and that you are competent, THAT YOU KNOW THE PRACTICALS
    NOT THE THEOTY.

    Joel, Feb 14, 2007