RE: Is it a must to have work experience for taking MCTS 70 -536 ?

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by abbamilkii, Jan 31, 2007.

  1. abbamilkii

    abbamilkii Guest

    I am taking it with 6 months of experience. I already passed the 70-528. I
    studied for 70-536 and took 70-528 as I was attending a training. You don't
    need that much time. But previous coding experience helps a lot in
    understanding some of the things. Still you can do it well in less than a
    year.

    abbamilkii, Jan 31, 2007