Re: Is "hi, you're cute" an abuse issue?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Evan Platt, Oct 26, 2008.

  1. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 23:04:35 -0400, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
    <> wrote:

    >heh. As you can see, she's a *very* adorable girl. However her (and her
    >father) have become bilious since they're jealous of my involvement and
    >domination over the California Jam revival.


    No, I think it's more like they're sick of you jamming your crap down
    their throat - much like you do here. Seriously dude, no one here
    gives a crap about your California Jam crap BUT YOU. And your ego
    about it is just - annoying.

    My suggestion - STFU to them about your fetish, and maybe they won't
    file the restraining order.

    Seriously dude, you have issues.
    --
    To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.
     
    Evan Platt, Oct 26, 2008
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    >> On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 23:04:35 -0400, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> heh. As you can see, she's a *very* adorable girl. However her (and
    >>> her father) have become bilious since they're jealous of my
    >>> involvement and domination over the California Jam revival.

    >>
    >> No, I think it's more like they're sick of you jamming your crap down
    >> their throat - much like you do here. Seriously dude, no one here
    >> gives a crap about your California Jam crap BUT YOU. And your ego
    >> about it is just - annoying.
    >>
    >> My suggestion - STFU to them about your fetish, and maybe they won't
    >> file the restraining order.
    >>
    >> Seriously dude, you have issues.
    >> --
    >> To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.

    > ResTraInINg OrDer? lol. I didn't think it would get that far. At the
    > most I only uttered 3 words to them!


    And you also identified her by posting a link to her MySpace page.

    Do you have any concept of "appropriate behavior"?

    If she were my daughter, I'd be talking to the police right now.

    --
    Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

    "You know you can indict a ham sandwich if you want to."
    William J. Martini, Judge, United States District Court
     
    Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries, Oct 26, 2008
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 11:00:57 -0500, "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries"
    <> wrote:

    >And you also identified her by posting a link to her MySpace page.
    >
    >Do you have any concept of "appropriate behavior"?
    >
    >If she were my daughter, I'd be talking to the police right now.


    "Police department, can I help you?"
    "Yes... I need to lodge a complaint against this individual on the
    internet... His name is"
    "Let me guess. Scotty. Wereo?"
    "Uhhh yes. How did you know?"
    "Take a number."
    --
    To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.
     
    Evan Platt, Oct 27, 2008
    #3
  4. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 14:25:20 -0400, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
    <> wrote:

    >Shut up.


    "Hi, I'm Chris Hanso.... Oh. Scotty. You again."
    --
    To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.
     
    Evan Platt, Oct 28, 2008
    #4
  5. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 18:07:42 -0400, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
    <> wrote:

    >Double shut up.


    lol.. I think I found WeIrDo Scotty's achilles heel..
    --
    To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.
     
    Evan Platt, Oct 28, 2008
    #5
  6. WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" <> wrote in message
    > news:ge4eus$acq$...
    >> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>> "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    >>> news:...
    >>>> On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 23:04:35 -0400, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
    >>>> <> wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> heh. As you can see, she's a *very* adorable girl. However her
    >>>>> (and her father) have become bilious since they're jealous of my
    >>>>> involvement and domination over the California Jam revival.
    >>>>
    >>>> No, I think it's more like they're sick of you jamming your crap
    >>>> down their throat - much like you do here. Seriously dude, no one
    >>>> here gives a crap about your California Jam crap BUT YOU. And your
    >>>> ego about it is just - annoying.
    >>>>
    >>>> My suggestion - STFU to them about your fetish, and maybe they
    >>>> won't file the restraining order.
    >>>>
    >>>> Seriously dude, you have issues.
    >>>> --
    >>>> To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.
    >>> ResTraInINg OrDer? lol. I didn't think it would get that far. At the
    >>> most I only uttered 3 words to them!

    >>
    >> And you also identified her by posting a link to her MySpace page.
    >>
    >> Do you have any concept of "appropriate behavior"?
    >>
    >> If she were my daughter, I'd be talking to the police right now.

    > And what exactly would you talking to the police about, Rhonda?


    Perhaps I'm confused. It seems to me that both the girl in question
    *and* her father want you to **** off and leave her alone. You have
    retaliated by posting a link to her MySpace page, and you have made her
    the subject of a creepy usenet discussion about whether you are
    harassing her.

    Take note: you could've had a discussion without identifying the girl,
    but you didn't. That makes it appear to be harassment, in and of itself.

    Your delusions are fine, Scott, until you start involving children.

    She's 15 years old--still a child by any definition of the word,
    including the legal definition--and there are laws to protect her from
    this type of bullshit, so maybe you should just drop the subject before
    you find yourself neck deep in shit.

    --
    Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

    "You know you can indict a ham sandwich if you want to."
    William J. Martini, Judge, United States District Court
     
    Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries, Oct 29, 2008
    #6
  7. WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" <> wrote in message
    > news:gean5d$71h$...
    >> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>> "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" <> wrote in message
    >>> news:ge4eus$acq$...
    >>>> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>>>> "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    >>>>> news:...
    >>>>>> On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 23:04:35 -0400, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
    >>>>>> <> wrote:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>> heh. As you can see, she's a *very* adorable girl. However her
    >>>>>>> (and her father) have become bilious since they're jealous of my
    >>>>>>> involvement and domination over the California Jam revival.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> No, I think it's more like they're sick of you jamming your crap
    >>>>>> down their throat - much like you do here. Seriously dude, no one
    >>>>>> here gives a crap about your California Jam crap BUT YOU. And
    >>>>>> your ego about it is just - annoying.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> My suggestion - STFU to them about your fetish, and maybe they
    >>>>>> won't file the restraining order.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Seriously dude, you have issues.
    >>>>>> --
    >>>>>> To reply via e-mail, remove The Obvious from my e-mail address.
    >>>>> ResTraInINg OrDer? lol. I didn't think it would get that far. At
    >>>>> the most I only uttered 3 words to them!
    >>>>
    >>>> And you also identified her by posting a link to her MySpace page.
    >>>>
    >>>> Do you have any concept of "appropriate behavior"?
    >>>>
    >>>> If she were my daughter, I'd be talking to the police right now.
    >>> And what exactly would you talking to the police about, Rhonda?

    >>
    >> Perhaps I'm confused. It seems to me that both the girl in question
    >> *and* her father want you to **** off and leave her alone. You have
    >> retaliated by posting a link to her MySpace page, and you have made
    >> her the subject of a creepy usenet discussion about whether you are
    >> harassing her. Take note: you could've had a discussion without
    >> identifying the
    >> girl, but you didn't. That makes it appear to be harassment, in and
    >> of itself. Your delusions are fine, Scott, until you start involving
    >> children.
    >>
    >> She's 15 years old--still a child by any definition of the word,
    >> including the legal definition--and there are laws to protect her
    >> from , so maybe you should just drop the subject before you find
    >> yourself neck deep in shit.


    > What's wrong with posting a Myspace link? I didn't post any link and
    > tell everyone to start harassing the girl, did I? I posted it only so
    > everyone can see the Myspace link in question as an informational.
    > Millions of Myspace links get clicked everyday.


    That'll never fly if her father decides to take action, Scott.

    > Anyway I've changed my mind and believe me I want nothing to do with
    > these two ppl, father and daughter, although I must tell you I'm
    > inexorably linked to her dad from now til forever, unfortunately.
    >
    > My Myspace account is intact, I haven't been contacted by the police,
    > so what are YOU worried about, Rhonda?


    I'm not worried, because I have nothing to worry about. *You* asked a
    question, and I answered it.

    > For someone so "knowing" of the law as YOU profess to be, why would
    > you make such a vague statement as "this type of bullshit?" Do you
    > think that statement would hold any water in a court of law?


    I'm not the person who will arrest you if you don't **** off bothering
    the girl, Scott.

    --
    Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

    "You know you can indict a ham sandwich if you want to."
    William J. Martini, Judge, United States District Court
     
    Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries, Oct 30, 2008
    #7
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. G. Morgan

    Re: Is "hi, you're cute" an abuse issue?

    G. Morgan, Oct 26, 2008, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    501
    Evan Platt
    Oct 26, 2008
  2. Ghostintheshell

    Re: Is "hi, you're cute" an abuse issue?

    Ghostintheshell, Oct 26, 2008, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    438
    Ghostintheshell
    Oct 26, 2008
  3. catchme

    Re: Is "hi, you're cute" an abuse issue?

    catchme, Oct 26, 2008, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    1,033
    iL_weReo
    Oct 29, 2008
  4. General Patron

    Re: Is "hi, you're cute" an abuse issue?

    General Patron, Oct 27, 2008, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    453
    freemont
    Oct 27, 2008
  5. Evan Platt

    Re: Is "hi, you're cute" an abuse issue?

    Evan Platt, Oct 27, 2008, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    471
    Desk Rabbit
    Oct 30, 2008
Loading...

Share This Page