Re: Is Duron 1.3GHz Compatible with KT7 (non Raid) m'board....I'm scared.....

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jimchip, Aug 15, 2003.

  1. Jimchip

    Jimchip Guest

    On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 15:13:49 -0500, Richard wrote:
    > Snuff Allupaguss wrote:>>
    >
    > > Hi,

    > Idiots who insist upon posting in the future just so they can find their
    > post easier will find it's a good way to be alienated rather quickly.

    [snip]

    Idiots, like you, St00pid, "who insist upon posting" "will find it's a
    good way to be alienated rather quickly."

    ---*For More Information On NetKook Richard Bullis*---
    http://www.lart.com/rtsfaq/

    Symptom: Drinking fails to give taste and satisfaction,
    beer is unusually pale and clear.

    Diagnosis: Glass empty.
    Jimchip, Aug 15, 2003

  2. Jimchip

    Just Taylor Guest

    On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 21:09:43 -0000, Jimchip
    <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 15:13:49 -0500, Richard wrote:
    >> Snuff Allupaguss wrote:>>
    >>
    >> > Hi,

    >> Idiots who insist upon posting in the future just so they can find their
    >> post easier will find it's a good way to be alienated rather quickly.

    >[snip]
    >
    >Idiots, like you, St00pid, "who insist upon posting" "will find it's a
    >good way to be alienated rather quickly."

    Stoopid knows a lot about being alienated. He usually asks why right
    after he talks about raping kids at sea or going to pedo-friendly
    countries to have sex with children...

    --
    Taylor
    Just Taylor, Aug 15, 2003