    with the others...so at treat time she kind of gets left out. But she
    always has plenty of dry food available.
    , Feb 7, 2005

  2. David Adams Guest

    As with most cats they do what they like , and probably eat at few
    locations as well.
    Dependng on the time of year, time of day my cat will have either dry or
    canned (with jelly not gravy)
    But the dry stuff is far beter than it used to be .

    If its too dry he just nips out and chews down a few bird heads...(and leavs
    the rest on the front mat for me to stand on in bare feet when I have forgot
    to put the bin out) thanks for that Thomas...

    As for pics only dgital, nice one of him drinking out the toilet (the shame
    of it)

    David Adams, Feb 7, 2005

  3. Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    wrote:

    > I feed almost only dry, with occasional moist food treats. I have
    > heard others say canned food is best, but with several cats, I don't
    > know how you make sure everyone gets enough. One of mine won't eat
    > with the others...so at treat time she kind of gets left out. But she
    > always has plenty of dry food available.

    You're treating them right. Cats always prefer high quality food, not
    that mercury-tainted wet food in the pet shop.
    Next time you're at the supermarket stock up on the salmon (not smoked)
    raw tuna sashimi, t-bone steaks, caviar and other luxury foods - you
    cats will love you for it and hang the expense - after all YOU decided
    to keep cats - no-one forced you.
    Stewy, Feb 8, 2005