Re: Is dry cat food good enough, or do they need canned food too?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by pepsi@myhome.com, Feb 6, 2005.

  1. Guest

    On 6 Feb 2005 05:43:00 -0800, "Lewis Lang" <> wrote:

    >Hi. Is dry cat food good enough, or do they need canned food too? I
    >don't mean the cheap dry food. I mean Science Diet or Iams.
    >
    >Thanks.
    >
    >Lewis Lang

    My 11 year old cat no longer digests dry food, so my vet suggested an
    all-canned food diet. Since my cat was used to being able to pig out
    on dry anytime he wanted, the canned food twice a day didn't work too
    well, either. I managed to find moist kibble for him (not tender
    vittles, but a big plastic jug) and he seems to be content only eating
    a little food at a time now.
    pepsi
    , Feb 6, 2005