    SJH Guest

    I read that cats don't get tired of food like we do. A friend told me
    that soft food was bad for their teeth. I give mine Iams for kittens

    SJH, Feb 6, 2005

  2. SJH wrote:
    > I read that cats don't get tired of food like we do. A friend told me
    > that soft food was bad for their teeth. I give mine Iams for kittens

    My last two cats lived only on dry and they seemed to enjoy it. It must
    not have been too bad, they lived to be 18 and 19 years old. I even have
    pictures of them taken with both Nikon and Canon 35 mm equipment.

    Do you have any photos of your cats taken with 35 mm equipment.

    --
    Joseph Meehan

    26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

    Joseph Meehan, Feb 6, 2005

  3. SJH

    Tony Hwang Guest

    SJH wrote:
    > I read that cats don't get tired of food like we do. A friend told me
    > that soft food was bad for their teeth. I give mine Iams for kittens

    Hi,
    Same here. Iam for our 10 year old male orange tabby. Never had health
    issue. Still very healthy cat with good teeth.
    Tony

    Tony Hwang, Feb 6, 2005