Re: Is" C:\Recycler\s1-12..cab" in Recycle bin?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Ishmael Katzman, Feb 4, 2005.

    >>> I reckon the gmail servers have blocked you already.

    >> Eh? I am sendingfrom gmail and receiving it ok therefore they have me
    >> blocked?

    > Yeah?
    >
    >> Are you a linux user or an atheist by any chance?

    > No?

    >>> Kewl. I'd join in, but your mail is fucked. That's why your
    >>> conversing with yourself.

    >> Actually, the conversations I'm having with myself are far more
    >> intelligent and philosophical than the ones with the **** I've been
    >> corresponding with for a few days. If you think you can put up with
    >> the other guy, be my guest and join in. You'll need to bolt your
    >> sanity to the ground first though.

    > I haven't got time for that, I have gmail to send out. It's... GREAT!!

    It's even more fun if you first point your browser at an anonymous proxy
    then create accounts with "rapskat", "GreyCloud", "Kier", "Governor Swill"
    and "Toolman Tim" in the names.

    Ishmael Katzman, Feb 4, 2005

  2. "Ishmael Katzman" <-crinkled-fatso.org>
    wrote in message
    > haraguroi-hito, <>, wrote:
    >
    >> "Samson Rabinovitch"
    >> <-bilabial-mumble-news.org> wrote in
    >> message

    >>> Eh? I am sendingfrom gmail and receiving it ok therefore they have
    >>> me blocked?

    >> Yeah?
    >>
    >>> Are you a linux user or an atheist by any chance?

    >> No?

    >>> Actually, the conversations I'm having with myself are far more
    >>> intelligent and philosophical than the ones with the **** I've been
    >>> corresponding with for a few days. If you think you can put up with
    >>> the other guy, be my guest and join in. You'll need to bolt your
    >>> sanity to the ground first though.

    >> I haven't got time for that, I have gmail to send out. It's...
    >> GREAT!!

    > It's even more fun if you first point your browser at an anonymous
    > proxy then create accounts with "rapskat", "GreyCloud", "Kier",
    > "Governor Swill" and "Toolman Tim" in the names.

    LOL

    You beat me to it, I just wasn't getting enough links.

    --
    Expose your mind, and prepare for it to be pissed on.

    haraguroi-hito, Feb 4, 2005

  3. haraguroi-hito, <>, wrote:

    >> It's even more fun if you first point your browser at an anonymous
    >> proxy then create accounts with "rapskat", "GreyCloud", "Kier",
    >> "Governor Swill" and "Toolman Tim" in the names.

    > LOL
    >
    > You beat me to it, I just wasn't getting enough links.

    YHGM

    Yadid Joisepow, Feb 4, 2005