Re: Is A+ replaced by A+ 2003

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Patrick Michael, Apr 15, 2004.

  1. "Changeling" <> wrote in message
    news:c5iohh$d3t$...
    > Ooops sorry, I checked with my source and I had misunderstood the point he
    > was making.
    >
    > Ade

    I think it's possible to "retake" a newer version of the test, if that's
    what you mean...Personally, I'd just study for another test..lol

    Patrick Michael, Apr 15, 2004

  2. Patrick Michael

    Drimon Guest

    On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 19:26:55 -0500, "Patrick Michael"
    <> wrote:

    >I think it's possible to "retake" a newer version of the test, if that's
    >what you mean...Personally, I'd just study for another test..lol

    Good point, there is probably little reward in constantly renewing
    your A+ certifications, unless you work for some jerk who makes it a
    policy.

    I would go after Network+ and Security+ and consider the A+ a notch on
    the uhm..resume.

    Drimon, Apr 15, 2004