Re: Is a Firewall/Wireless Solution?

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Jack, Aug 31, 2004.

  1. Jack

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    If the Wireless is working while Firewall is off, Leave it Alone.

    Wireless is just a replacement to wire, and it is not related to the
    Firewall.

    If the Firewall is not configured correctly or the TCP/IP part of the
    Network is already partially trashed the Firewall interfere with LAN's
    TCP/IP traffic.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Curtis Hendricks" <> wrote in
    message news:...