Re: Is A+ certification a waste of time and money?

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Peter H, Sep 2, 2003.

  1. Peter H

    Peter H Guest

    "Superatheist" <> wrote in message

    > I say NO, A+ certification is not a waste of time and money!
    >
    > But...
    >
    > Spending $150 for a Level 1 Reiki therapist qualification is a waste of

    time
    > and money!
    >
    > Spending $600 for feng shui training is a waste of time and money!
    >
    > Spending $800 for an electronic 'long distance' metal detactor dowsing rod

    is a

    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3039978043&category=14955

    > Spending $300 for a degree in astrology is a waste of time and money!
    >
    > Spending $200 for instruction in theraputic touch is a waste of time and

    money!

    > Spending $400 for certification as a hypnotherapist is a waste of time and
    > money!

    I've gotta disagree with you. That $400 for the hypnotherapist certification
    can pay off in spades !!

    Peter H
    Peter H, Sep 2, 2003

  2. Franks-N-beans good eatin!

    FrankS-N-BeanS, Sep 5, 2003

  3. Peter H

    JP Morgan Guest

    On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 20:53:49 GMT, "Peter H"
    <> wrote:

    >"Superatheist" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> I say NO, A+ certification is not a waste of time and money!
    >>
    >> But...
    >>
    >> Spending $150 for a Level 1 Reiki therapist qualification is a waste of

    >time
    >> and money!
    >>
    >> Spending $600 for feng shui training is a waste of time and money!
    >>
    >> Spending $800 for an electronic 'long distance' metal detactor dowsing rod

    >is a
    >> waste of money!
    >>

    >http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3039978043&category=14955
    >>
    >> Spending $300 for a degree in astrology is a waste of time and money!
    >>
    >> Spending $200 for instruction in theraputic touch is a waste of time and

    >money!
    >>
    >> Spending $400 for certification as a hypnotherapist is a waste of time and
    >> money!
    >>

    >I've gotta disagree with you. That $400 for the hypnotherapist certification
    >can pay off in spades !!
    >
    >Peter H

    That is so true - I having spent money on one for a court case.
    JP Morgan, Sep 6, 2003