Re: Irony...

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 5, 2005.

  1. I think Intel doesn't really like Microsoft that much and Microsoft realizes
    that. Any opportunity the software giant gets to shake up Intel a bit and
    realize the computer Industry wasn't meant for them alone, they will go
    forward with such actions.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 5, 2005