    What I'd like to see is a change to where the utility saves edited
    alterations of images by default, instead of asking.

    , Jun 29, 2010

  2. Don Wiss Guest

    On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 05:33:55 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

    >What I'd like to see is a change to where the utility saves edited
    >alterations of images by default, instead of asking.

    Send the suggestion to Irfan. One of my suggestions is now a command line
    option. (Exporting the EXIF file.)

    Don Wiss, Jun 29, 2010

  3. Irwell Guest

    On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 05:33:55 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

    > What I'd like to see is a change to where the utility saves edited
    > alterations of images by default, instead of asking.

    Not a good idea, you masy need to keep the original as well.
    Just add a letter to the Image Number to keep both files.

    Irwell, Jun 29, 2010
  4. Dustin Cook Guest

    Don Wiss <donwiss@no_spam.com> wrote in

    > On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 05:33:55 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
    >
    >>What I'd like to see is a change to where the utility saves edited
    >>alterations of images by default, instead of asking.

    > Send the suggestion to Irfan. One of my suggestions is now a command line
    > option. (Exporting the EXIF file.)

    So I have you to thank for that? Well, thank you then.

    --
    I'm just an ordinary average guy. My friends are all boring, and so am
    I. We're just ordinary average guys. We all lead ordinary lives, with

    Dustin Cook, Jun 29, 2010