Re: Iran

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by fsadat, Apr 9, 2006.

  1. fsadat

    fsadat Guest

    Mrezaeiseresht wrote:
    > *I'm an MCSE2003 and also ISA2004.
    > I'm looking for any body who can help me in IRAN. *

    Dear resaeiseresht
    i'm manager director of MIITCO private training institute in tehran .
    perhops we can help eachother pls fill free to contact us at
    www.miitco.com
    u also can send a message to
    b.regards
    Sadat

    --
    fsadat

    fsadat, Apr 9, 2006

  2. fsadat

    Frisbee® Guest

    "fsadat" <> wrote in message

    > Mrezaeiseresht wrote:
    >> *I'm an MCSE2003 and also ISA2004.
    >> I'm looking for any body who can help me in IRAN. *

    > Dear resaeiseresht
    > i'm manager director of MIITCO private training institute in tehran .
    > perhops we can help eachother pls fill free to contact us at
    > www.miitco.com?wp_ml=0
    > u also can send a message to
    > b.regards
    > Sadat

    When did this forum change into a sex chatrum?

    Frisbee®, Apr 11, 2006

  3. fsadat

    Guest

    >i'm manager director of MIITCO private training institute in tehran .

    Hi I'm Captain K.M Sphere of the 2nd Bomb Wing out of Barksdale and
    after visit from me and my buddies, you'll be managing director of the
    clear up operation.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    , Apr 11, 2006
  4. fsadat

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    wrote:
    >> i'm manager director of MIITCO private training institute in tehran .

    > Hi I'm Captain K.M Sphere of the 2nd Bomb Wing out of Barksdale and
    > after visit from me and my buddies, you'll be managing director of the
    > clear up operation.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    *******************
    Broadcast message to all 2nd Bomb Wing of Barksdale.
    *********************

    Hello, this is Mustafa, your cook! We will be having goat for dinner
    again. Bring a fork!

    *********************
    end of braodcast message
    **********************

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 11, 2006
  5. << While I was at work, Rowdy Yates spurted out:
    > wrote:
    >>> i'm manager director of MIITCO private training institute in tehran
    >>> .

    >> Hi I'm Captain K.M Sphere of the 2nd Bomb Wing out of Barksdale and
    >> after visit from me and my buddies, you'll be managing director of
    >> the clear up operation.
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    > *******************
    > Broadcast message to all 2nd Bomb Wing of Barksdale.
    > *********************
    >
    > Hello, this is Mustafa, your cook! We will be having goat for dinner
    > again. Bring a fork!
    >
    > *********************
    > end of braodcast message
    > **********************

    Not MY goat you're not!!!!

    Besides, it's been marinated with my......um....

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 11, 2006
  6. fsadat

    Guest Guest

    Oh yes, real funny. And people wonder why the noble people of Iran (amongst
    others) hate the United States? Well for one, it's war mongering jerks like
    you.

    Guest, Apr 11, 2006
  7. fsadat

    kpg Guest

    As _unanswered_ once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > Oh yes, real funny. And people wonder why the noble
    > people of Iran (amongst others) hate the United States? Well for one,
    > it's war mongering jerks like you.

    * war mongering jerks * - that's funny, who was it that said they
    wanted to wipe Isreal off the face of the Earth?

    hmmm...

    kpg, Apr 11, 2006
  8. << While I was at work, Jed spurted out:
    > Oh yes, real funny. And people wonder why the noble people of Iran
    > (amongst others) hate the United States? Well for one, it's war
    > mongering jerks like you.

    Take your "war mongering" shiite elsewhere you schmuck, and su©k my schmeckle on
    your way out!!!

    You have no clue why the world hates us, you just hate us because it's the
    "thing to do". If the fsuking world hates us so frigging bad, then why are
    there 100s of thousands of immigrants protesting to become american citizens?

    --
    Bigus Si©kus
    MCNGP #51

    Bigus Si©kus, Apr 11, 2006
  9. fsadat

    kpg Guest

    As Bigus Si©kus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > You have no clue why the world hates us, you just hate us because it's
    > the "thing to do". If the fsuking world hates us so frigging bad,
    > then why are there 100s of thousands of immigrants protesting to
    > become american citizens?

    ....um, for all the free stuff?

    kpg, Apr 11, 2006
  10. fsadat

    Guest Guest

    You're to blind to see that Israel has become the "terrorist" arm of the
    USA, intent on inserting US rule over the region. Those countries such as
    Iran, Iraq, Syria etc,etc want simply to live in peace, and they would live
    in peace if the US would leave the region alone.

    Guest, Apr 11, 2006
  11. fsadat

    JaR Guest

    <Jed> wrote in news::

    > noble people of Iran

    Would these be the same noble people that are constantly screeching for the
    death of anyone that does something they don't like? Novelists?
    Cartoonists?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Apr 11, 2006
  12. fsadat

    kpg Guest

    As _unanswered_ once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > You're to blind to see that Israel has become the
    > "terrorist" arm of the USA, intent on inserting US rule over the
    > region. Those countries such as Iran, Iraq, Syria etc,etc want simply
    > to live in peace, and they would live in peace if the US would leave
    > the region alone.

    No doubt this is a complex issue, but lets face it, Iran and Iraq
    have not lived in peace for quite some time. When it a capital
    offense to convert to Christianity I wonder about tolerance. The
    US is the most tolerant nation on the planet, we would love to live
    in peace and pay outrangous amounts for the oil in the middle east.
    We are a huge market and the nations of the middle east could rake
    in even more money than they are now just by pretending to be our
    friends. Effort needs to be made on all sides for peace to work.
    So far it look one sided to me.

    kpg, Apr 11, 2006
  13. fsadat

    JaR Guest

    <Jed> wrote in news::

    > Those countries such as
    > Iran, Iraq, Syria etc,etc want simply to live in peace

    Oh, brother. That's so absurd I'm not even going to get sucked in to how
    stupid that statement really is.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Apr 11, 2006
  14. << While I was at work, Jed spurted out:

    > Those countries
    > such as Iran, Iraq, Syria etc,etc want simply to live in peace,

    Peace? HA! If they wanted to live in peace, they would not arm their children
    with AK-47s, they would not oppress their women as they do, and they would not
    *force* their people to become suicidal. Yes...I said FORCE.....there is no way
    that anyone would give up their life and their family for a cause that will
    never be solved. I know that when they are offered the *role* of suicide bomber,
    their families are given money and a *supposedly* better life. But is that
    *really* true? I doubt it...if someone thinks you are stupid enough to kill
    yourself for a purpose, then I'm sure they aren't the type to be trusted.

    Bigus Si©kus, Apr 11, 2006
  15. << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
    > As Bigus Si©kus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> You have no clue why the world hates us, you just hate us because
    >> it's the "thing to do". If the fsuking world hates us so frigging
    >> bad, then why are there 100s of thousands of immigrants protesting to
    >> become american citizens?

    > ...um, for all the free stuff?

    you mean the CDs and DVDs?

    Bigus Si©kus, Apr 11, 2006
  16. fsadat

    Neil Guest

    did you hear <Jed> say in news::

    > And people wonder why the noble people of Iran (amongst
    > others) hate the United States?

    you assume, Kline is in the US at the moment...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Get it right this time! Rape and pillage BEFORE we burn!

    Neil, Apr 12, 2006
  17. fsadat

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Hello Jed. This is Mustafa the cook! I am so very very sorry. I did not
    know you wanted goat as well. It is fine. Just come down to mess hall.
    Bring a fork!

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 12, 2006
  18. fsadat

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Jed wrote:
    > You're to blind to see that Israel has become the "terrorist" arm of the
    > USA, intent on inserting US rule over the region. Those countries such as
    > Iran, Iraq, Syria etc,etc want simply to live in peace, and they would live
    > in peace if the US would leave the region alone.

    well, you are partly right. but you are wrong about wanting to live in
    peace. what they really want is to live in war and kill each other
    without US intervention.

    which is all fine and dandy, except for the fact that wars tend to spred
    across borders and boundries. if everyone just sat back and let them
    keep killing each other, the fighting would spread further and further
    out of the region, and sooner or later get to your front door, at which
    point you will have no choice but to do something about it, at which
    point it will be kind of too late to do something about it.

    (ohh. god. why do i get dragged into this carp.)

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 12, 2006
  19. fsadat

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    JaR wrote:
    > <Jed> wrote in news::
    >
    >> noble people of Iran

    > Would these be the same noble people that are constantly screeching for the
    > death of anyone that does something they don't like? Novelists?
    > Cartoonists?

    however, those cartoons did s@ck! the artists deserved to dies for such
    an atrocity to cartoonism.

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 12, 2006
  20. fsadat

    Kurt Guest

    Ya, right. and the easter bunny would fly if the US would just quit calling
    it's feathers "fur". Get real.

    Kurt, Apr 12, 2006