Re: ipod and itunes

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by catpandaddy, Sep 23, 2010.

  1. catpandaddy

    catpandaddy Guest

    wrote:
    > A question about itunes and ipod.
    > ok! i copy music from my itunes libary 9.2 version to my ipod.
    > now i upgrade my itunes to version 10.
    > Now when i join my ipod to the computer my itunes is saying that it will
    > not sync with a different version of itunes,ie: the music
    > libarary on my ipod is ver9.2 when my new itunes libarary is vers 10
    > i want to put back on to my computer what is on my ipod and it
    > will not do it.any idea's around this.
    >
    > pel

    Revert back to 9.2 somehow?

    Now you see why I don't do the following:

    [1] Own any Apple products

    [2] Go and grab the latest update of anything as soon as it's available.

    catpandaddy, Sep 23, 2010

  2. "catpandaddy" <> wrote in message
    > wrote:
    >> A question about itunes and ipod.
    >> ok! i copy music from my itunes libary 9.2 version to my ipod.
    >> now i upgrade my itunes to version 10.
    >> Now when i join my ipod to the computer my itunes is saying that it will
    >> not sync with a different version of itunes,ie: the music
    >> libarary on my ipod is ver9.2 when my new itunes libarary is vers 10
    >> i want to put back on to my computer what is on my ipod and it
    >> will not do it.any idea's around this.
    >>
    >> pel

    > Revert back to 9.2 somehow?
    >
    > Now you see why I don't do the following:
    >
    > [1] Own any Apple products
    >
    > [2] Go and grab the latest update of anything as soon as it's available.

    who cares what you do or not .. [apart from you, that is]

    Zu Arsschlaark!, Sep 24, 2010