Re: iPad & Photoshop Touch

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by otter, Dec 12, 2012.

  1. otter

    otter Guest

    On Dec 12, 12:32 am, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>
    wrote:
    > On 2012-12-11 22:27:30 -0800, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>said:
    >
    > > I have been playing around with my iPad and Photoshop Touch. Naturally
    > > I have looked for somebody with more knowledge of the program than I
    > > have to give me a lesson or two beyond the built in tutorials.

    > > What I have found, and thought I would share with others with iPads who
    > > might want to dabble, is Russell Brown's Pod Casts on the subject.
    > > PS_Touch_Overview_-_Russell_Brown_HD_3.mp4

    > Oops!
    > <http://ec.libsyn.com/p/7/4/7/747509a508c7959b/PS_Touch_Overview_-_Rus...
    >
    > or
    > <http://tinyurl.com/bb4d5c5>
    >

    > > ...and the complete series to date from Adobe TV;
    > > < feed://russellbrownshow.adobetv.libsynpro.com/rss >

    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > Savageduck

    Looks neat! Better than I expected. Little disappointed by the size
    limitations, though.
    otter, Dec 12, 2012

  2. otter

    Jonz Guest

    On 12/12/2012 3:18 PM, otter wrote:
    > On Dec 12, 12:32 am, Savageduck<savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>
    > wrote:
    >> On 2012-12-11 22:27:30 -0800, Savageduck<savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> said:
    >>
    >>> I have been playing around with my iPad and Photoshop Touch. Naturally
    >>> I have looked for somebody with more knowledge of the program than I
    >>> have to give me a lesson or two beyond the built in tutorials.

    >>> What I have found, and thought I would share with others with iPads who
    >>> might want to dabble, is Russell Brown's Pod Casts on the subject.
    >>> PS_Touch_Overview_-_Russell_Brown_HD_3.mp4

    >> Oops!
    >> <http://ec.libsyn.com/p/7/4/7/747509a508c7959b/PS_Touch_Overview_-_Rus...
    >>
    >> or
    >> <http://tinyurl.com/bb4d5c5>
    >>

    >>> ...and the complete series to date from Adobe TV;
    >>> < feed://russellbrownshow.adobetv.libsynpro.com/rss>

    >> --
    >> Regards,
    >>
    >> Savageduck

    > Looks neat! Better than I expected. Little disappointed by the size
    > limitations, though.

    Yah, and another thing he conveniently forgot to mention is that layered
    ..psd files will automatically get flattened if you try to import from
    Photoshop to Photoshop Touch. Tha layered movement of .psd files is one
    way only.
    Jonz, Dec 12, 2012

  3. otter

    medic4401 Guest

    On 12/12/2012 7:01 PM, Savageduck wrote:
    > On 2012-12-12 15:18:50 -0800, otter <> said:
    >
    >> On Dec 12, 12:32 am, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>
    >> wrote:
    >>> On 2012-12-11 22:27:30 -0800, Savageduck
    >>> <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>

    >>> Oops!
    >>> <http://ec.libsyn.com/p/7/4/7/747509a508c7959b/PS_Touch_Overview_-_Rus...
    >>>

    >>> or
    >>> <http://tinyurl.com/bb4d5c5>

    >>> --
    >>> Regards,

    You cant do any "Quality" work on these devices. The same way you cant
    take any quality images with an i phone.

    medic4401, Dec 17, 2012
  4. otter

    nospam Guest

    In article <kanpqm$tei$>, medic4401 <>
    wrote:

    > You cant do any "Quality" work on these devices. The same way you cant
    > take any quality images with an i phone.

    nonsense. of course you can.
    nospam, Dec 17, 2012