Re: IP Intercom

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by P.Schuman, Dec 14, 2007.

  1. P.Schuman

    P.Schuman Guest

    also - there is "attended" transfer.
    from the www.Vocalocity.com website.....
    Call Transfer: Attended Transfer (alert forwarding party before
    transfer) & Blind Transfer (transfer the call directly

    P.Schuman, Dec 14, 2007

  2. P.Schuman

    P.Schuman Guest

    Re: VoIP Intercom via Linksys SPA942 phones

    BTW - since you originally started a thread over on the VoIP newsgroup,
    I re-added it....

    Since you have the Linksys SPA942 phone, and are using 2 lines,
    can't each phone somehow show the "presence" of the 2 lines from the hosting
    service ?
    In other words, can each phone have their 1st and 2nd lines show each of the
    2 lines ?

    P.Schuman, Dec 14, 2007

  3. P.Schuman

    Don Harvey Guest

    Re: VoIP Intercom via Linksys SPA942 phones

    Thanks for the info. Vocalocity said no to the presence of both instances
    on the same phone but I don't see why not. I don't quite understand the
    programming of the SPA942 phones and Lines and Extensions but going to work
    on it. If Vocalocity don't want to help then I will find another provider.

    Don Harvey, Dec 17, 2007