Re: Iolo's System Mechanic

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Kenny, Jul 9, 2003.

  1. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    I use it all the time and delete everything except for the duplicate files
    it finds. Be VERY careful with this since many duplicates are necessary,
    don't delete anything here unless 100% sure. It's the only registry cleaner
    I trust with XP, I have used others and have had problems with them. I have
    noticed that some registry entries deleted re-create themselves but it
    causes no problems.
    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Jul 9, 2003