Re: invalid_work_queue_item

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Breedo, May 17, 2005.

  1. Breedo

    Breedo Guest

    Have you made any hardware changes lately?
    Did a Google search for you. Try these links. Hope they help.
    http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.php
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d..._12795dee-19a9-4461-a135-bbb882b81455.xml.asp

    -Breedo_

    Breedo, May 17, 2005