Re: Internet Sharing and Disconnection.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by The Flyer, Sep 9, 2004.

  1. The Flyer

    The Flyer Guest

    Hi Unknown

    Thanks for your reply and the suggestion. However, I checked the
    settings for my shared adapter, and it does NOT have a check besides
    "Allow other users to
    control or disable the shared internet connection".

    It has just 3 checks in Advanced Tab:
    1) Protect my computer and network by limiting or preventing access to
    this computer from the internet
    2) Allow other network users to connect through this computer's
    internet connection
    3) Establish a dial-up connection whenever a computer on my network
    attempts to access the internet

    I tried to disable/enable no. 3 but it did not have any effect, while
    I guess no 1 & 2 are required to be chgecked.

    Thanks for your help
    Cheers.

    Note: I have modified the newsgroups so as to be more relevant.

    The Flyer, Sep 9, 2004