    to. I play cd's on the media player and when I get e-mails that has music
    embedded in it I hear the music also. Any suggestions? I'm at
    ..TIA

    Jude Brunnert, Jul 24, 2003

  2. Jude Brunnert

    trout Guest

    Jude Brunnert wrote:

    > I can not get connected to the internet radio. I have a cable
    > connection. There is another computer in another room that gets the
    > radio connection. I have xp professional. I have checked all the
    > usual settings about sound. I use Media player. I want Media Player
    > to be my default player but I did not find where that setting was.
    > When I try to get connected I hear a little click sound from the
    > speakers. I was listening to the internet radio about two months
    > ago;no big problem but now no station comes up that I can listen to.
    > I play cd's on the media player and when I get e-mails that has music
    > embedded in it I hear the music also. Any suggestions? I'm at
    > ..TIA

    (You'd likely get more responses if you didn't preface your subject
    with "re:", as this makes it look like a reply.)
    You could try opening Media Player, and looking under Tools >
    Options > Formats, to see if the right defaults are selected.
    What happens when you click on the "radio tuner" button?
    And, of course, make sure Media Player has firewall permissions.
    --
    "Some of this may not be pertinent; as I use an older version, and only
    when absolutely necessary."

    trout, Jul 25, 2003