    MCNGP #00110011
    -- Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend
    yourselves against fresh fruit.

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 28, 2006

  2. Bigus Di©kus

    JaR Guest

    "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöŽ.©Ÿœ> wrote in news:Ob95J8kaGHA.4116
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > The date shown on my system came through as April 9th at 5:48am.

    8-O MCBob's gone and invented a time mosheen!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Apr 28, 2006

  3. << While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
    > "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> wrote in
    > news:Ob95J8kaGHA.4116 @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> The date shown on my system came through as April 9th at 5:48am.

    > 8-O MCBob's gone and invented a time mosheen!

    Yippee...You mean we get to go back in time and relive our fu©ked up lives??

    Whoooo, hooooo!!!

    --
    Bigus Di©kus

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 28, 2006
  4. Bigus Di©kus

    lowdes Guest

    IFFYQFY

    lowdes, Apr 28, 2006
  5. > IFFYQFY

    Are you back again?

    Alright....who left the doggy door open again?

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP 00110011

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 28, 2006
  6. Bigus Di©kus

    lowdes Guest

    I have never left . . . .

    BDIAFI

    lowdes, Apr 28, 2006
  7. **lowdes's** the one who fcukin said it
    > I have never left . . . .
    >
    > BDIAFI

    LIANPF

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 28, 2006