Re: Internet Explorer stuck on page

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by squirltop, Dec 3, 2009.

  1. squirltop

    squirltop Guest

    don wrote:
    > after a party my interent explorer is stuck on a porn site for its homepage
    > and even after going to Advance tab and pressing Reset it is still
    > stuck........... Can I use the winxp disk recovery mode to reinstall
    > internet explorer and fix what I beleive to be malicious tampering on this
    > pc due to people looking at porn during the party

    Adaware should fix it, i think. AVG anti-virus should work as well.

    Porn sites tend to be infested with junk.

    Surely you can make an admin accnt, for installin crap, a you accnt
    for doin your stuff, and a ''severely limited accnt'' for your semi-
    ratarded friends.

    something like control panel, users and passwords
    squirltop, Dec 3, 2009