Re: Internet Explorer stuck on page

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tony, Nov 29, 2009.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Try to get more spyware on your computer and maybe internet explorer will open
    to a different home page.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first day on
    the job for potty mouth,

    the realm of understandability

    Tony, Nov 29, 2009