Re: Internet Explorer stuck on page

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by The Real Truth MVP, Nov 29, 2009.

  1. Use my Remove-it software, it will remove that malware from your system.
    Choose yes for all options when prompted. Download it here
    http://www.ms-mvp.org/

    your time.

    The Real Truth MVP, Nov 29, 2009

  2. The Real Truth MVP

    Leythos Guest

    In article <4b11d13a$0$17952$>,
    says...
    > Use my Remove-it software, it will remove that malware from your system.
    > Choose yes for all options when prompted. Download it here
    > http://www.ms-mvp (PIRATE SITE).org/

    Well, it seems you're still at it.

    Do you really want to trust someone that was banned from posting
    directly to Microsoft Usenet servers, someone that has posted links to
    pornographic materials on HIS WEBSITE, who's website is in the MVP HOST
    Block list, and who provides a tool for your use that will block access
    to reputable anti-malware sites without telling you he's doing it?

    Do you really want to trust someone that has had to change their posting
    identity after being busted by MS as a fake MVP?

    Stalking, even in usenet is a crime, there are enough pages from your
    filthy site to prove you're stalking me in your posts, I have them
    documented and certified authentic - it's your call now Stalker.

    Trust yourself.
    (remove 999 for proper email address)

    Leythos, Nov 29, 2009

  3. The Real Truth MVP

    VanguardLH Guest

    The Real Truth MVP wrote:

    > Use my Remove-it software, it will remove that malware from your system.
    > Choose yes for all options when prompted. Download it here
    > http://www.ms-mvp.org/

    Don't use ANYTHING from this known troll and purveyor of theftware. This is
    Chris who is well-known to regulars but not to noobs. He has never been an
    MVP. The MVPs already know all about him and will never nominate him for
    MVP status. Consider him like the porn site you and your friends visited: a
    hazard to be avoided. You don't need MORE problems on your host.

    VanguardLH, Nov 29, 2009