Re: interesting scenarios

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ferd.Berfle, Jun 23, 2010.

  1. Ferd.Berfle

    Ferd.Berfle Guest

    "§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    news:p...
    > Heres some interesting scenarios about some possible future oil
    > disasters...
    > http://www.commondreams.org/view/2010/06/22-9

    The best scenario is:

    "All the common dreams writers and readers join Heaven's Gate and commit
    mass suicide."

    Ferd.Berfle, Jun 23, 2010

  2. Ferd.Berfle farkled this oot 'is fluffy-fanny:

    > "§ñühw¤£f" poopied his geriatric diapers and and cannot
    > find the "Depends Users Manual", so posted this whiney drivel:
    >
    >> Heres some interesting scenarios about some
    >> possible future oil disasters...

    YEAAAAAAAHHHHH... if "interesting" = "retarded"!

    > The best scenario is:
    >
    > "All the common dreams writers and readers
    > join Heaven's Gate and commit mass suicide."

    Disagreeing, I'd say the "best" would be if
    they all drank the liberal media Kool Aid
    and put on some trendy tennis shoes first...

    I have some stock in Converse, so I'd recommend
    Addidass; they could use the negative PR. TIA.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and this message
    is assembled for your education and entertainment

    So "happy" to see her:

    http://vimeo.com/12280336

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 23, 2010

  3. Ferd.Berfle

    Ferd.Berfle Guest

    "Bucky Breeder" <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    wrote in message news:Xns9DA0702B49E32BuckyGram@216.151.153.167...
    > Ferd.Berfle farkled this oot 'is fluffy-fanny:
    >>
    >> "§ñühw¤£f" poopied his geriatric diapers and and cannot
    >> find the "Depends Users Manual", so posted this whiney drivel:
    >>
    >>> Heres some interesting scenarios about some
    >>> possible future oil disasters...

    > YEAAAAAAAHHHHH... if "interesting" = "retarded"!
    >

    >> The best scenario is:
    >>
    >> "All the common dreams writers and readers
    >> join Heaven's Gate and commit mass suicide."

    > Disagreeing, I'd say the "best" would be if
    > they all drank the liberal media Kool Aid
    > and put on some trendy tennis shoes first...
    >
    > I have some stock in Converse, so I'd recommend
    > Addidass; they could use the negative PR. TIA.

    That works too. Just needed at least one scenario with a happy ending.

    Ferd.Berfle, Jun 23, 2010