    identity (Ari), then troll boy uses the first identity to thank itself
    for the reply.

    There really are some sick fucks on usenet.
    Lambert, Apr 8, 2009

  2. Lambert

    Ari© Guest

    On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 09:30:39 -0800, Gualtier Malde wrote:

    > Lambert wrote:
    >> LOL
    >> A troll with too much time on it's hands posts a long message to this
    >> group. The EXACT SAME troll replies to that message, using a different
    >> identity (Ari), then troll boy uses the first identity to thank itself
    >> for the reply.
    >>
    >> There really are some sick fucks on usenet.

    > Perhaps, but considering that your statement above is without truth or merit one
    > has to wonder who is being described.
    >
    > I expect you are capable of providing support for your allegation. ?
    >
    > gm

    The only support "Lambert" has is the jock strap he wears around his
    head and nose.
    --
    A fireside chat not with Ari!
    http://tr.im/holj
    Ari©, Apr 11, 2009

  3. Lambert

    Lambert Guest

    Ari© wrote:

    >>> There really are some sick fucks on usenet.

    >> Perhaps, but considering that your statement above is without truth or merit one
    >> has to wonder who is being described.
    >>
    >> I expect you are capable of providing support for your allegation. ?
    >>
    >> gm

    > The only support "Lambert" has is the jock strap he wears around his
    > head and nose.

    Hello Ari
    I did not think you would be able to wait much longer before 'coming
    out'. But I always knew you would. We all know what you are like Ari,
    not only on usenet - but also in 'the real world'. Yes, I am sorry to
    remind you, but you must face up to your pathetic self when away from
    the computer.

    You know Ari, I think what you really need is a little love and
    fellowship, but you will never get it...not in this life at least. Sorry :(

    Hey, but keep dancing like a monkey - there is ONLY ONE Ari.
    Lambert, Apr 11, 2009