Re: insult

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by RedBack, the state-supported, fallowing ratsbane, Jun 26, 2004.

  1. RedBack wrote:
    > On Sat, 26 Jun 04 16:48:09 +0545, "RedBack, the curmudgeonly,
    > expariating dessert"
    > <-action.gifs>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> RedBack wrote:
    >>
    >> [castrate]
    >>
    >>> Stop crawling, all that sweet talk still wont get you a ****.

    >> You quoted 24k of text just to write that at the end? You would have
    >> looked far less of a fucktard had you top-posted your reply without
    >> snipping.
    >>

    > give us a kiss

    Come here, gorgeous.

    <aside>
    I wonder if he knows I'm from Liverpool.
    RedBack, the state-supported, fallowing ratsbane, Jun 26, 2004

  2. RedBack, the state-supported, fallowing ratsbane

    maxis Guest

    RedBack, the state-supported, fallowing ratsbane wrote:
    > RedBack wrote:
    >> On Sat, 26 Jun 04 16:48:09 +0545, "RedBack, the curmudgeonly,
    >> expariating dessert"
    >> <-action.gifs>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> RedBack wrote:
    >>>
    >>> [castrate]

    >>> You quoted 24k of text just to write that at the end? You would have
    >>> looked far less of a fucktard had you top-posted your reply without
    >>> snipping.
    >>>

    >> give us a kiss

    > Come here, gorgeous.
    >
    > <aside>
    > I wonder if he knows I'm from Liverpool.

    Ah the famous Liverpool kiss!
    Me dad made sure I knew how to throw a good one, came in very handy at
    school growing up over there.

    maxis
    maxis, Jun 26, 2004

  3. RedBack, the state-supported, fallowing ratsbane

    Avenger© Guest

    On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 01:49:21 +0800, "maxis" <>
    wrote:

    >Ah the famous Liverpool kiss!
    >Me dad made sure I knew how to throw a good one, came in very handy at
    >school growing up over there.
    >
    >maxis

    Throw a good one??? A Liverpool Kiss is a headbutt, maybe you're from
    a different part of Liverpool :eek:)
    --
    Avenger©

    "Put the CAT out to reply"
    *I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*
    Avenger©, Jun 26, 2004
  4. maxis wrote:
    > RedBack, the state-supported, fallowing ratsbane wrote:
    >> RedBack wrote:
    >>> On Sat, 26 Jun 04 16:48:09 +0545, "RedBack, the curmudgeonly,
    >>> expariating dessert"
    >>> <-action.gifs>

    >>> give us a kiss

    >> Come here, gorgeous.
    >>
    >> <aside>
    >> I wonder if he knows I'm from Liverpool.

    > Ah the famous Liverpool kiss!
    > Me dad made sure I knew how to throw a good one, came in very handy at
    > school growing up over there.

    He ended up suggesting something involving men in dresses. Odd.
    1-Methyl-2-Triethylphenyl-Octanethiol-Trichloroacr, Jun 26, 2004
  5. Avenger© wrote:
    > On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 01:49:21 +0800, "maxis" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >> Ah the famous Liverpool kiss!
    >> Me dad made sure I knew how to throw a good one, came in very handy
    >> at school growing up over there.
    >>
    >> maxis
    >>

    > Throw a good one??? A Liverpool Kiss is a headbutt, maybe you're from
    > a different part of Liverpool :eek:)

    ROFL
    2-Phenyl-1-Triisobutyl-Butylthio-Hydrogenated-3-Te, Jun 27, 2004
  6. RedBack, the state-supported, fallowing ratsbane

    maxis Guest

    Avenger© wrote:
    > On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 01:49:21 +0800, "maxis" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >> Ah the famous Liverpool kiss!
    >> Me dad made sure I knew how to throw a good one, came in very handy
    >> at school growing up over there.
    >>
    >> maxis
    >>

    > Throw a good one??? A Liverpool Kiss is a headbutt, maybe you're from
    > a different part of Liverpool :eek:)

    FFS....I know its a fucking headbutt, *Throw a good one* is just a bloody
    expression!

    maxis
    maxis, Jun 27, 2004
  7. maxis wrote:
    > Avenger© wrote:
    >> On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 01:49:21 +0800, "maxis" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>> Ah the famous Liverpool kiss!
    >>> Me dad made sure I knew how to throw a good one, came in very handy
    >>> at school growing up over there.
    >>>
    >>> maxis
    >>>

    >> Throw a good one??? A Liverpool Kiss is a headbutt, maybe you're from
    >> a different part of Liverpool :eek:)

    > FFS....I know its a fucking headbutt

    Liar.
    maxis, the preacher, Jun 27, 2004
  8. RedBack, the state-supported, fallowing ratsbane

    maxis Guest

    maxis, the preacher wrote:
    > maxis wrote:
    >> Avenger© wrote:

    >>> Throw a good one??? A Liverpool Kiss is a headbutt, maybe you're
    >>> from a different part of Liverpool :eek:)

    >> FFS....I know its a fucking headbutt

    > Liar.

    Your joking right?
    I was born in Bootle and you think I don't know what a Liverpool kiss is
    lol

    maxis
    maxis, Jun 27, 2004
  9. RedBack, the state-supported, fallowing ratsbane

    britishbull Guest

    ah british humour! barnsley kisses are quite nice on a saturday night!

    --

    cheap as chips

    britishbull, Jun 27, 2004