Re: insult to injury

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Jul 7, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/7/2010 3:45 PM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > Just when you think BP cant get any more abusive, they do:
    > http://crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/bp-will-charge-fishermen-not-
    > cleaning
    >
    > SO, if they choose to *not* expose themselves to the fucking toxics,
    > they dont get compensated?
    >
    > BOYCOTT BP

    BP is not welfare, if the arrogant motherfuckers don't want to work let
    them go hungry, and that includes the foul mouthed bitch in the video.

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Jul 7, 2010