Re: insult to injury

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by powerpc, Jul 7, 2010.

  1. powerpc

    powerpc Guest

    In article <i12p0e$3qk$>, §ñühw¤£f
    <> wrote:

    > Just when you think BP cant get any more abusive, they do:
    > http://crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/bp-will-charge-fishermen-not-
    > cleaning
    >
    > SO, if they choose to *not* expose themselves to the fucking toxics,
    > they dont get compensated?
    >
    > BOYCOTT BP

    A worker can't claim that he suffered losses due to no work if work
    that is comparable in pay is offered to him. Now a worker can bypass
    the work offer and file a claim to the BP fund administrator. If the
    administrator denies the claim then they can sue BP in court pro se or
    maybe find a lawyer that will take the case which will wind it's way
    through the courts over the next twenty years like Exxon Valdez case.
    If the oil clean up makes you sick then you could use that as a reason
    why you did not work the jobs offered by BP.
    Frankly having worked around oil years ago a good respirator is needed
    and I knew people even with a respirator could not work around the oil.

    powerpc, Jul 7, 2010