Re: Insult of the day

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Soapy, Aug 5, 2004.

  1. Soapy

    Soapy Guest

    Thomas Hill <> wrote in

    > On Wed, 4 Aug 2004 04:35:03 -0500 Starshine Moonbeam
    > <> wrote in Message id:
    > <>:
    >
    >>In article <3uXPc.28982$>,
    >>subRoutine@W2mm () dropped a +5 bundle of words...
    >>
    >>> "Thomas Hill" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> [...] Buttfingers

    >>> And what does reading it twice do for your vanity?

    >>Hey what does being
    >>

    >> _,._
    >> __.' _)
    >> <_,)'.-"a\
    >> /' ( \
    >> _.-----..,-' (`"--^ - spa-aa-aa-aa-nked
    >> // |
    >> (| `; , |
    >> \ ;.----/ ,/
    >> ) // / | |\ \
    >> jgs \ \\`\ | |/ /
    >> \ \\ \ | |\/
    >>

    >>do for your vanity?
    >>
    >>You weak fucking thing, be gone. You are a little tick that
    >>couldn't outflame me if I spotted you a diesel tanker and welding
    >>torch.

    > I've yet to see the person who couldn't out flame you, Pee Wee.
    > Koput included.

    Reading they're exchange was like slowing down to see a car wreck.

    --
    __ __ __ __ O O O
    / / | / | / | / | O o o
    Soapy, Aug 5, 2004

  2. Soapy

    Soapy Guest

    Starshine Moonbeam <> wrote in

    > In article <Xns953C48787173Esoapy@207.14.113.17>, Soapy
    > () dropped a +5 bundle of words...
    >
    >> Thomas Hill <> wrote in
    >>
    >> > On Wed, 4 Aug 2004 04:35:03 -0500 Starshine Moonbeam
    >> > <> wrote in Message id:

    >> > I've yet to see the person who couldn't out flame you, Pee Wee.
    >> > Koput included.
    >> >

    >> Reading they're exchange was like slowing down to see a car wreck.

    > You're slow enough already, don't you think?

    Poor Moronbeam, if you're not posting PeeWees, you're posting PKBs

    --
    __ __ __ __ O O O
    / / | / | / | / | O o o
    Soapy, Aug 10, 2004

  3. Soapy

    Soapy Guest

    Starshine Moonbeam <> wrote in

    > In article <Xns9541A0D0D4293soapy@63.223.5.254>, Soapy
    > () dropped a +5 bundle of words...
    >
    >> Starshine Moonbeam <> wrote in
    >>
    >> > In article <Xns953C48787173Esoapy@207.14.113.17>, Soapy
    >> > () dropped a +5 bundle of words...

    >> > You're slow enough already, don't you think?
    >> >

    >> Poor Moronbeam, if you're not posting PeeWees, you're posting
    >> PKBs

    > Here's something you won't post:
    >
    > (Space reserved to tell everybody what metal lyrics I quoted when
    > I called her out on it)

    I already did, Moronbeam. Pay attention next time.

    http://tinyurl.com/6sluj

    --
    Soapy, Aug 16, 2004