    It's the best one in the market, you can have a try!

    --
    movestory
    movestory, Feb 23, 2009

  2. movestory

    snowdream Guest

    Why not have a try?It is really good and worthy having a try.

    --
    snowdream
    snowdream, Feb 24, 2009

  3. movestory

    snowdream Guest

    Spring is coming.To have a more colorful life with this software.

    --
    snowdream
    snowdream, Feb 25, 2009
  4. movestory

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Spring is coming.To have a more colorful life with this software.

    In Summer, the crows fly south. I repeat, in Summer, the crows fly
    south.

    message ends.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 26, 2009
  5. movestory

    movestory Guest

    I want to know more about this product.

    --
    movestory
    movestory, Feb 27, 2009
  6. movestory

    snowdream Guest

    Last week when i converted my favorite films on my ipod,it really helped
    me a lot.

    --
    snowdream
    snowdream, Mar 2, 2009
  7. movestory

    Consultant Guest

    because, it is one of the seven sins...

    "snowdream" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Consultant, Mar 5, 2009
  8. movestory

    weihanzhao Guest

    really goods news for us to know!

    --
    weihanzhao
    weihanzhao, Mar 6, 2009
  9. movestory

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >really goods news for us to know!

    you mean you've blown your brains out, i.e. shot yourself in the foot?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 6, 2009
  10. movestory

    weihanzhao Guest

    this is really a great one among what i have used!

    --
    weihanzhao
    weihanzhao, Mar 7, 2009
  11. movestory

    snowdream Guest

    A lot of my friend have tried this software and it is really helpful.

    --
    snowdream
    snowdream, Mar 8, 2009
  12. movestory

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    snowdream wrote:
    > A lot of my friend have tried this software and it is really helpful.

    But what about the rest of your friend?
    FrisbeeĀ®, Mar 8, 2009
  13. movestory

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >snowdream wrote:
    >> A lot of my friend have tried this software and it is really helpful.

    >But what about the rest of your friend?

    he's fallen to bites, no updates.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 9, 2009