Re: installing xp from HDD

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Wizard, Mar 14, 2005.

  1. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Christian Royle <> wrote:
    > Yes, you can slipstream the CD onto disk and run it from there.

    "Is it possible to reinstall xp... using... a copy... in another partition?"

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You fucktard ****.

    Wizard, Mar 14, 2005

  2. Wizard you knob!

    He said "loading windows from a COPY OF THE DISC in another partition". By

    My method will allow him to install XP on any partition he likes using a HDD
    copy of the CD placed anywhere he likes. That's what I understand he wants.
    Thats what I explained how to do. What contribution did you make?

    Christian Royle, Mar 14, 2005

  3. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Christian Royle <> wrote:
    > Wizard you knob!
    >
    > He said "loading windows from a COPY OF THE DISC in another
    > partition". By 'loading' he means 'installing'.

    See that word "in", you snotfucked retard? No? Not surprising, eh.

    > My method

    ... is fucked, as are you.

    Wizard, Mar 14, 2005
  4. Nope dickhead, nothing about the word 'in' changes how I would like to help
    this person.

    Read my post again dickhead - I clearly state that he can copy the CD to the
    HDD, that's what I understand and thats what he wants.

    Stop backpeddaling to try to look like you are right about something for
    once - you're not.

    Now **** off wasting your lame account before I do it for you.

    Christian Royle, Mar 14, 2005
  5. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Christian Royle <> wrote:

    > Nope dickhead, nothing about the word 'in' changes how I would like
    > to help this person.
    >
    > Read my post again dickhead - I clearly state

    *yawn*

    Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

    Wizard, Mar 15, 2005
  6. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Christian Royle , wrote in message
    157n9$202$:

    > Now **** off wasting your lame account before I do it for you.

    PS. Go on then, you retard, do it. Bet you can't.

    Wizard, Mar 15, 2005
  7. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Wizard <> wrote:
    > Christian Royle , wrote in message
    > 157n9$202$:
    >
    >> Now **** off wasting your lame account before I do it for you.

    > PS. Go on then, you retard, do it. Bet you can't.

    The fucktard is probably wondering why he's getting a lot of bounces.

    Wizard, Mar 15, 2005
  8. Christian Royle, <>, the subliterary, just potty-trained
    impacted tooth, and prostitute who solicits custom by knocking on doors,
    poor mouthed:

    > Nope dickhead, nothing about the word 'in' changes how I would like
    > to help this person.
    >
    > Read my post again dickhead - I clearly state that he can copy the CD
    > to the HDD, that's what I understand and thats what he wants.
    >
    > Stop backpeddaling to try to look like you are right about something
    > for once - you're not.
    >
    > Now **** off wasting your lame account before I do it for you.

    Complaint for use of foul language sent to your ISP.

    You are in breach of your ISP's TOS and AUP.

    You might want to exercise more control of yourself in future, you fool.

    Aristaeus Strilakos, Mar 15, 2005
  9. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Wizard bluh, wrote in message
    :
    > Wizard <> wrote:
    >> Christian Royle , wrote in message
    >> 157n9$202$:
    >>
    >>> Now **** off wasting your lame account before I do it for you.

    >> PS. Go on then, you retard, do it. Bet you can't.

    > The fucktard is probably wondering why he's getting a lot of bounces.

    Oh for a redirect.

    Wizard, Mar 15, 2005