    *shrugs*

    Regards

    SushiBoy

    SushiBoy, Dec 1, 2003

  2. SushiBoy

    William Guest

    "SushiBoy" wrote in message: " Can anyone tell me how to set my computer up
    to boot off of the CD ROM? I've been told that once you boot up your
    computer....hit the space bar and it will boot off of the CD. I've tried
    that...but it doesn't appear to work"
    *shrugs*
    Regards
    SushiBoy

    William Replied: You have to go-into your BIOS at boot-up (usually done by
    holding down the "Delete" key during boot) Once in the BIOS you have to set
    your boot-options by enabling your PC to boot from the CD.....It's in the
    BIOS !

    William, Dec 1, 2003