Re: Installing Sysinternals Desktops kills WiFi

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Dec 4, 2008.

  1. Claude Hopper <> propogated this using

    > Re: Installing Sysinternals Desktops kills WiFi
    >
    > Why? Windows Vista Home Premium

    Does WiFi revive operations after uninstalling then rebooting?

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got the Christmas Spirit! <(*(}^%{>~*

    Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous Holiday Season! Yes, even
    to the degenerate Muslims and Baptists because peace is what the baby
    Jesus would want under his Christmas tree - and Tonka Toys too!
    What-up with all this gold, frankincense and myrrh crap? It's like
    getting underwear, pajamas, and toothbrushes - all wrapped up. WTF?!?!
    If baby Jesus ain't happy, then nobody gonna be happy! So come-on...
    Get wif the program... Buy buy buy and merry Xmas on your Christmas too.

    http://kitty-pron.notlong.com/

    Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.
    Bucky Breeder, Dec 4, 2008

  2. Claude Hopper <> propogated
    this using news::

    > Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >
    >> Claude Hopper <> propogated
    >> this using news::
    >>
    >>> Re: Installing Sysinternals Desktops kills WiFi
    >>>
    >>> Why? Windows Vista Home Premium

    >> Does WiFi revive operations after uninstalling then rebooting?
    >>

    > Yes.

    You're welcome!

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got the Christmas Spirit! <(*(}^%{>~*

    Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous Holiday Season! Yes, even
    to the degenerate Muslims and Jewtards because peace is what the baby

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 4, 2008

  3. "Mike Easter" <> propogated this using

    > Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >> Claude Hopper

    >>> Yes.

    >> You're welcome!

    > Wanted: SETI antennas to enhance intergalactic communication between
    > semi-sentient lifeforms.
    >
    > Requirements: Very low signal levels, significant interstellar dust

    Someone might try an industrial-strength laxative because that
    could improve someone's vision significantly as well.* HTH.

    *see Google and WebMD

    [_] Buy a clue [_] Buy 2 clues [_] Buy a vowel [_] Pinch Vanna

    Please include your valid credit card informations.

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got the Christmas Spirit! <(*(}^%{>~*

    Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous Holiday Season! Yes, even
    to the degenerate PCs and MACs because peace is what the baby

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 4, 2008
  4. Claude Hopper <> propogated this using

    > Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >> Claude Hopper <> propogated
    >> this using news::

    >>> Yes.

    >> You're welcome!
    >>

    > I did it before you asked.

    WOW! I wonder who will win the Superbowl?
    (just post it in code so everyone doesn't know how to bet... k?)

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 4, 2008