Re: installing gcc

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Enkidu, Jul 13, 2003.

  1. Enkidu

    Enkidu Guest

    I think you are missing the (g)make package.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Enkidu, Jul 13, 2003

  2. Enkidu wrote:

    > I think you are missing the (g)make package.

    Even more importantly, he is missing GCC. With GCC (and make),
    he won't be able to compile GCC.

    Erik
    Erik de Castro Lopo (Yes it's valid)
    Linux: Because rebooting is for adding new hardware

    Erik de Castro Lopo, Jul 13, 2003