    / USB controllers
    Where can I get these or correct this problem
    Thank you for any help

    Terry, Nov 9, 2006

  2. Terry

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 23:09:31 +0000, Terry Has Frothed:

    > after suffering a HHD failure and someone installing a replacement I am
    > left with re-installing all other software. In device manager a yellow
    > Question mark indicates problems with Video /Raid / USB controllers
    > Where can I get these or correct this problem Thank you for any help

    Install the mainboard chipset drivers

    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Meat Plow, Nov 9, 2006

  3. Terry

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 23:09:31 GMT, Terry wrote:

    Try this first, it does help to avoid SPAM.
    http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyonder/getContent.jspx?page=h_services_news_troubleshooting_howavoid

    >after suffering a HHD failure and someone installing a replacement I am left
    >with re-installing all other software.
    >In device manager a yellow Question mark indicates problems with Video /Raid
    >/ USB controllers

    At least you mentioned the OS, Win however is it 2.0 , 3.1, 3.11, 95,
    98, Me, NT3.50, NT3.51, NT4.0, 2000, XP Home, XP Pro or any of the
    server versions

    >Where can I get these or correct this problem
    >Thank you for any help

    This looks bad, it's spread from NTL to BY, wonder what going to happen
    when NTL Telewest is rebranded to Virgin Media.

    Anyway going on the distinct lack of any details.

    The only answer that can help is you find out what model / make /
    revision of motherboard you have is. Then visit the help / support /
    download page of the website for the manufacturer of the motherboard and
    get the drivers from there.

    If the video isn't integrated into the mobo, then as above for the video
    card vendor drivers.

    If you have only 1 hardisk then you don't need the RAID drivers, *don't*
    do this but the RAID controller in that case should most likely be
    disabled in the BIOS settings.

    Me

    why?, Nov 9, 2006
  4. Terry

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 23:09:31 GMT, Terry wrote:

    Don't start the subject of a new thread with re - and pick a better
    subject.

    why?, Nov 9, 2006