    key, it has swapped positions with the " key. how do i fix this please?

    tia

    kds

    king doodle squat, May 3, 2004

  2. king doodle squat wrote:

    > I've had to re-install winxp pro & to my surprise, whenever i try to type @
    > key, it has swapped positions with the " key. how do i fix this please?
    >
    > tia
    >
    > kds

    Start > control panel > regional.. > languages > details.
    You probably have the wrong nationality keyboard installed.

    =?UTF-8?B?UGFsaW5kcuKYu21l?=, May 3, 2004

  3. Cheers, i think i selected a US keyboard by mistake.

    king doodle squat, May 3, 2004
  4. king doodle squat wrote:

    > Cheers, i think i selected a US keyboard by mistake.

    Glad to help.

    =?UTF-8?B?UGFsaW5kcuKYu21l?=, May 3, 2004
  5. king doodle squat

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Yeah - just *who's* stinking idea was that US layout anyway? Okay...I'm used
    to it *now*, but Gawd it drove me nuts when the IBM keyboards came out
    different than I'd learned on...

    Toolman Tim, May 4, 2004