Re: Install Pro over Home?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov, May 1, 2008.

  1. Guest

    (§ñühw¤£f) wrote:

    >No...that wont do it. You really have to use the original 1998 laptop with 4GB hdd and 64MB of ram
    >to get the real feel for the beauty of computing in yesteryear...

    Na, a TRS80 III and a cassette game of "Flight of the Valkyrie",
    ahh good times
    --

    http://jesuspan.com/

    , May 1, 2008

  2. On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 19:48:18 -0700, I found that
    Scribbled the following on the bathroom wall:

    > (§ñühw¤£f) wrote:
    >
    >>No...that wont do it. You really have to use the original 1998 laptop with 4GB hdd and 64MB of ram
    >>to get the real feel for the beauty of computing in yesteryear...

    >Na, a TRS80 III and a cassette game of "Flight of the Valkyrie",
    >ahh good times

    Old Commodore 64, Telengard :)
    a 64K game that took 15 minutes to load on cassette, and would
    probably take half a second today.

    --
    "What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of
    liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of

    "The best propaganda omits rather than invents" - Mason Cooley

    The One True Roger, May 2, 2008