    Dimension 8200 computer 31/2 yrs ago
    I welcome your advice
    Nadine

    nadine, Aug 3, 2004

  2. nadine

    Trev Guest

    "nadine" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello
    > I somehow thru stupidity deleted windows media player 8
    > the Dell tech says that I have to re-install windows and other
    > says I can just do a windows repair
    > I have windows xp home edition.....when I my my Dell
    > Dimension 8200 computer 31/2 yrs ago
    > I welcome your advice
    > Nadine

    Try installing MP 9
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/players.aspx

    Trev, Aug 3, 2004

  3. nadine

    °Mike° Guest

    Just reinstall it.
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/default.asp

    On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 14:46:02 -0400, in
    <>
    nadine scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 3, 2004
  4. nadine

    SgtMinor Guest

    Trev wrote:

    > "nadine" <> wrote in message
    > > Hello
    > > I somehow thru stupidity deleted windows media player 8
    > > the Dell tech says that I have to re-install windows and other
    > > says I can just do a windows repair
    > > I have windows xp home edition.....when I my my Dell
    > > Dimension 8200 computer 31/2 yrs ago
    > > I welcome your advice
    > > Nadine
    > >

    > Try installing MP 9
    > http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/players.aspx

    Truly horrible advice. Did you read the EULA?

    SgtMinor, Aug 3, 2004