Re: Install 98 SE

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    Keep the cat, kids and self away from the keyboard during
    installation.

    Try copying the Win98 folder to your hard drive and run
    setup straight from there.

    On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 23:10:22 GMT, in
    <yNLJa.4137$>
    Bob scrawled: