Re: Inside Out book, really good ?

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Feb 23, 2008.

  1. "Krzych" <> wrote in message

    > Hi!
    > I have a question. I have been prepare to MCSA (and maybe MCSE or
    > specialization from MCSA in future) and I wondering about Inside Out Windows
    > 2003 book, is it good book ? I'm looking for some book which includes whole
    > bunch of knowledge from 70-290 and 70-291 exam (or maybe more) and is "user
    > frendly" (simple language texts etc).
    > Is make sense to buy that book to prepare for MCSA (of course I learn also
    > from Training Kits) and working with Windows 2003 in future ?
    > Thanks for info and advices :)

    Yes, I recommend the Inside Out series as a very useful reference guide.
    I have more than a few on my bookshelf that I use to gain additional
    insight on technology that is glossed over in other printed material. As
    far as using it to pass your MCSA, it can be used as a tool or
    supplement. Never rely on one item, especially a book, to help you
    successfully negotiate an exam. Work with the technology.
    The I.T. Classroom -
    CertGuard, Inc. -
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Feb 23, 2008

  2. Renia

    Renia Guest

    I use both Syngress and MS Press but would recommend u MS Press (currently
    prepering for 291). I think it's a good practice having more than one, some
    objectives might be explained in more depth in one book, some in others.
    When it comes to language I find both books "user friendly", in a fact I
    think that all those technical terminology is much easier to understand in
    english rather than in our first language :)
    Anyway, choice is yours. Good luck

    Renia, Feb 25, 2008

  3. Renia

    Renia Guest

    "Krzych" wrote:
    > but I saw that Syngress book , and I never seen before that a lot
    > of details in any books (ms press/sybex) like in Syngress . I'm just
    > wondering if that many details in Syngress make sense and useful to start
    > MCSA career for me...

    So basically you don't like reading to much... :p

    Renia, Feb 26, 2008