Re: Insanity

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jenn, Jan 1, 2011.

  1. Jenn

    Jenn Guest

    Dustin wrote:
    > "Jenn" <> wrote in
    >
    >>> Don't you see a problem with perpetuating stupidity Jenn? MSN
    >>> abused the terminology, and when you repeat that you were a sysop
    >>> (heheheh), you're only hurting yourself; others in the field will
    >>> see it for what it is and you'll just rightfully look stupid.

    >> Dustin ... I worked with a couple hundred other MSN Sysops. To deny
    >> what we did in our field would be to also lessen what they did, too.
    >> I won't do that. I am not saying anything to lessen what others
    >> did simply because I won't lessen what I and my colleagues
    >> did.......

    > MSN chatroom users and AOLers always had something in common. Wanna
    > take a guess as to what that might have been?

    AOL blows .... MSN was ok ...
    --
    Jenn (from Oklahoma)

    --
    Jenn (from Oklahoma)

    Jenn, Jan 1, 2011

  2. Jenn

    Dustin Guest

    "Jenn" <> wrote in

    > Dustin wrote:
    >> "Jenn" <> wrote in

    >>> Dustin ... I worked with a couple hundred other MSN Sysops. To
    >>> deny what we did in our field would be to also lessen what they
    >>> did, too.
    >>> I won't do that. I am not saying anything to lessen what others
    >>> did simply because I won't lessen what I and my colleagues
    >>> did.......

    >> MSN chatroom users and AOLers always had something in common. Wanna
    >> take a guess as to what that might have been?

    > AOL blows .... MSN was ok ...
    > --
    > Jenn (from Oklahoma)

    Are you going to take a guess then? :)

    --
    Hackers are generally only very weakly motivated by conventional
    rewards such as social approval or money. They tend to be attracted by

    Dustin, Jan 1, 2011