Re: Initiate Wireless Connection Before Logon

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Jeff Durham, Sep 22, 2004.

  1. Jeff Durham

    Jeff Durham Guest

    In my wireless environment, I use WPA RADIUS. My client machines are
    Windows XP which belong to a domain on a Win2003 machine. That Win2003
    server runs IAS which is a RADIUS server. Part of my wireless access policy
    specifies users and machines that can authenticate to the wireless network.
    When my XP machine boots and prior to login, I see a successful
    authentication request logged for my machine. I have not actually verified
    that I can access my XP machine across the network, but I am assuming that I
    can. Once I log in, I see another successful authentication request for my
    user.

    Jeff

    Jeff Durham, Sep 22, 2004