Re: Information Sources

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Grog in Ohio, Jan 9, 2004.

  1. Grog in Ohio

    Grog in Ohio Guest

    re:Security+

    The Syngress book, despite having a number of boneheaded typo's in it, is a
    VERY good resouuce.
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...104-7162290-9599911?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

    Then when ready for the exam, take a look at the new ExamCram2 book...
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...104-7162290-9599911?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

    Good luck.... Grog

    Grog in Ohio, Jan 9, 2004